908. Osborne House 805 S.E. Fort King Street

This Victorian Frame Vernacular style of home was built in 1912. It is named the "Osborne House". Mr. E. A. Osborne was one of the first owners of the house, and was the director of the City of Ocala's Light and Water Department. 


Soul Essentials of Ocala was established by Jennifer Burke in 2006, and relocated to this location in 2010.