This Mediterranean Revival style of home was built in 1924. It is named the "MacKay House". This home was a wedding gift to Alfred and Gladys MacKay. With his three brothers, Mr. MacKay established George MacKay & Company in the 1890's, which was the largest mercantile and hardware store in Ocala at that time. It included a complete embalming and undertaking department.