This Bungaloid style structure was built in 1914. It is named the "Women's Club House". Members of the club met here, and were active in civic and cultural activities. The group was instrumental in the beautification of Tuscawilla Park. The two brick columns located at the intersection of Northeast 2 Street and Tuscawilla Avenue were erected by the women's club in honor of the citizens of Marion County who served in the first World War. The photo below was taken when the building served as the women's club.