924. Turnipseed Building 343 N.E. 1 Avenue

This building was built in 1920. The Turnipseed Chevrolet auto dealership was established by Wilson and Florence Turnipseed. The dealership occupied this site for more than 60 years until they relocated to State Route 200 in 1985.


This downtown historic walking tour is an Ocala Main Street project sponsored in part by the Department of State, Division of Historical Resources and the State of Florida.