This masonry building was built in 1948. The Greyhound bus line operated here for 50 years until they relocated in 1998. A restaurant named the Post House was located inside the bus terminal. Below is an early photo of the bus station.
This downtown historic walking tour is an Ocala Main Street project sponsored in part by the Department of State, Division of Historical Resources and the State of Florida.