937. Agnew-Gary Block 10 South Magnolia Avenue

This building was built in 1884, and was one of the first buildings constructed following the 1883 Thanksgiving Day Fire. Early occupants include a funeral parlor, dry goods store, and hardware store.


This downtown historic walking tour is an Ocala Main Street project sponsored in part by the Department of State, Division of Historical Resources and the State of Florida.