This building was built in 1953 and was originally the Hub clothing store. It was owned by Robert Leibowitz who served on the Ocala city council.
Currently the building is home to the Brick City Center for the Arts and Marion Cultural Alliance and ironically servicing as a "hub" for all arts in the Ocala community.
This downtown historic walking tour is an Ocala Main Street project sponsored in part by the Department of State, Division of Historical Resources and the State of Florida.
Pictured above is a photo on West Broadway facing East toward the Downtown Sqaure.