This Frame Vernacular style home was built in 1913. It is named the "Wolf House". William and Sallie Wolf were the first owners, and the structure cost $4,000 to build. The home served as a boarding home during the 1930's and 1940's. In 1977 the City of Ocala purchased it for use as office space. In 2019 the house was donated to Ambleside school, and the building was moved from the corner of Southeast 2 Street and Watula Avenue to its present location.