This Mediterranean Revival style brick house was built in 1928, and features a tile roof. Note the triple arch entryway. It is named the "Edwards House". William J. Edwards and his wife Janie lived here for many years. He was a meat and produce wholesaler. He also served on city council for two years, and became mayor in 1903. He was one of the original founders of the First National Bank in 1911, and was part owner of the Irwin Crate & Basket Company.