This Queen Anne style home built in 1890, is named the "Teague House." The original cost of the house was $5,000. Frank and Annie Teague were the first owners. Mr. Teague was the Ocala Fire Chief, served on city council, and owned a drug store.
In the 1950's the building was converted into a restaurant named the "1890 House," which was a popular eating establishment for more than 25 years. The building was remodeled in 2020.
Below are photos of the property taken in the 1940's, a matchbook from the restaurant, and a photo circa 1980.