This Tudor Revival style home was built in 1938. It is named the "Kemp House," for Thomas J. and Fordie Kemp.
T.J. was an agent for the Sinclair Refining Company during the 1930s. This large house is noteworthy for its detail, and features half timbering wood work. It became a boarding house in the 1950s and 1960s, and then was occupied by various businesses for several decades.