963. Nash House 714 N.E. 2 Street

This Colonial Revival style was built in 1891. It is named for Charles Henry Nash who was pastor of the First Baptist Church of Ocala. The home was sold a year later for $4,100. Charles Nash was born on December 6, 1836 and was a preacher for more than 65 years in various parts of the state of Florida, including Tampa, Sanford, and Clearwater.